In the 21st century, our lives have become extremely busy. Majority of the paents are working and it is necessary for them to keep working in order to maintain a good lifestyle. So what do you do if you have a small kid at home? The kid requires equal attention as your work, in fact maybe more. The early years of a child’s life is extremely important in shaping their personalities and behaviours. It is also very important to listen to the child. Hit the link to read more.
Why should you choose a centre?
1. A centre is just not some place where the child stays while you are busy at office. Thesecentres today form an integral part of providing a very structured, holistic and formal environment for the development of the child.
2. The caregivers at thecentres are properly trained and have licenses. So, they know exactly how to handle a child even in the most trying situations.
3. The difference between having a nanny and choosing a centre is that in case of ananny you could always be worried about whether things are going right. The same does not happen in a care centre. You know exactly what they offer. Also, the nanny might not turn up on some days, due to various reasons. Those days you would either have to sacrifice your plans or make other arrangements. This does not happen in the centre. You know their exact hours of operation, off days and your exact pick and drop timings. So, even the child slowly develops a sense of discipline and punctuality.
4. Day care centres are much more affordable than hiring a nanny.
5. Another major advantage of sending your child to a centre is, it provides a platform where the child meets other babies of various ages. They have their own unique ways of interacting, they see a lot of things and learn from that. They also have a superb playtime with all the other kids. So, the child starts socialising or interacting with others of the same age. On the other hand, staying at home with a nanny does not give them that kind of exposure.
6. Even for parents, such centres are a great platform where they meet other parents, discuss, make friends and even learn certain child care tips from the more experienced parents.
7. The kind of environment that is created in a care centre is very conducive to the development of a child and even in imparting certain skills. All the activities and games are designed meticulously having an agenda in mind, that all these things put together should create a very happy, relaxed and learning environment for the kid. This way a lot of skills are inculcated in them from a very young age.